a few words about us
Environmental Resource Associates (ERA) is an established consulting firm comprised of chemical engineers, environmental engineers and scientists that have been servicing the environmental and engineering needs for New England since 1976.
ERA provides diverse environmental services to manufacturers that include air pollution control and permitting, air source registration, emissions reporting, wastewater treatment, subsurface investigations and remedial services.
ERA's broad engineering training, experience and technical expertise enables us to develop creative solutions to challenging engineering problems.
Mission, vision & values
We are dedicated to providing you with specialized engineering expertise and personalized customer care.
We want you to feel confident knowing that ERA will do everything possible in the most timely and cost-effective way toward solving your environmental issues. We want to lessen your burden of worries and allow you to concentrate on running your business.
We are proud to be known as a company of integrity and client dedication.
- Jeanne Rotatori is an Environmental Engineer with Environmental Resource Associates. She has 13 years’ engineering experience while...
- Francesca Snyder is Marketing Coordinator and Administrative Assistant at Environmental Resource Associates. Francesca received her business education...
- Carolyn Vittner has been the administrative assistant at ERA since 1998. She handles the payroll, invoicing, billing,...
- Maryellen Snyder Malloy has been an Environmental Technician and Graphic/Web Designer at Environmental Resource Associates since 2012...
- Want to join the staff of Environmental Resource Associates? Send a resume and cover letter to us...